Make it your own
Have fun nerding out AND planning for conference by visualizing the session and speaker data in Tableau. Use this page to learn how to access the data through the TC19 web data connector. Click here for tips and tricks on building your own schedule list from our training video wizard. TC19 session rooms and times are subject to change. Make sure to share your creation on social media with #data19.
Need inspiration? Check out Lari's amazing example.
- Open Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public. Note: WDC is only available in versions after Tableau 9.1+.
- In the "Connect" pane on the left, select "Web Data Connector" from under the "To a server" heading. If you don't see this option, select "More Servers..." and then "Web Data Connector"
- In the dialogue box, paste in the following URL and hit enter:
- Click the "Get Data" button. Once you're connected, you're ready to start building vizzes and dashboards.
- To get you started, we've created a join for you as the standard connection.